Go 1.15 is released
Today the Go team is very happy to announce the release of Go 1.15. You can get it from the download page.
Some of the highlights include:
- Substantial improvements to the Go linker
- Improved allocation for small objects at high core counts
- X.509 CommonName deprecation
- GOPROXY supports skipping proxies that return errors
- New embedded tzdata package
- A number of Core Library improvements
For the complete list of changes and more information about the improvements above, see the Go 1.15 release notes.
We want to thank everyone who contributed to this release by writing code, filing bugs, providing feedback, and/or testing the beta and release candidates. Your contributions and diligence helped to ensure that Go 1.15 is as stable as possible. That said, if you notice any problems, please file an issue.
We hope you enjoy the new release!